Air Source & Ground Source Heat Pumps
A Heat Pump is a machine that effectively moves thermal energy from one place, the ‘source’, to another. Examples of the source are Ground source and Air source.
Heat Pumps can supply 3 times the amount of energy they consume, providing you with much cheaper energy. There are many benefits to a heat pump, for example:
- They could lower your fuel bills, especially if an alternative to conventional electric heating.
- You could benefit from the Boiler Up Grade Scheme Grant of £5000.00.
- Can lower your home’s carbon emissions
- You don’t need fuel deliveries.
- They can heat your home and provide hot water.
- Need very little maintenance – they’re called ‘fit and forget’ technology.
We are Mitsubishi Installation partners having done a lot of research into the Heat Pump Market and been very impressed with their product- come and see us at our showroom and we can tell you why.
Air Source heat pump installations are incredibly popular in the current renewable’s market place – they work wonderfully in insulated properties with underfloor heating or correctly sized radiators.