Air Source & Ground Source Heat Pumps
A Heat Pump is a machine that effectively moves thermal energy from one place, the ‘source’, to another. Examples of the source are Ground source and Air source.
Heat Pumps can supply 3 times the amount of energy they consume, providing you with much cheaper energy. There are many benefits to a heat pump, for example:
- They could lower your fuel bills, especially if an alternative to conventional electric heating.
- Could provide you with an income through the government’s Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI).
- Could lower your homeís carbon emissions, depending on which fuel you are replacing.
- You don’t need fuel deliveries.
- They can heat your home and provide hot water.
- Need very little maintenance – they’re called ‘fit and forget’ technology.
We have become Mitsubishi and Panasonic partners having done a lot of research into the Heat Pump Market and been very impressed with their products- come and see us at our showroom and we can tell you why, we have a live installation we can demonstrate.
Air Source heat pump installations are incredibly popular in the current renewables market place – they work wonderfully in insulated properties with underfloor heating or correctly sized radiators.